On this day 18 October 2017



To day I had a good walk round the park, I had gone looking for Fungi, despite the due on the grass the ground is quite dry and no fungi was found. The trees are just starting to turn colour, but it has been warm and we need a good frost. Everything still looks green and pockets of wild flowers are still growing.

I was happy to spot some Redpoll feeding with the Goldfinch, which I have not recorded before at the park, looking through my notes I have had Lesser Redpoll in the garden during a cold winter, which these could be. I will come back and re-name them if found not to be Redpoll. With thanks to Pam .


Carrion Crow

Carrion Crow

Carrion Crow

Carrion Crow

Mute Swan

Goldfinch

Goldfinch


Redpoll

Redpoll

Coal tit

Redpoll

Redpoll

Redpoll

Redpoll

Redpoll

Goldfinch

Redpoll

Goldfinch

Ghost plane !

1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help :) such a good tick for you to get too! You got some great photos! xx

    ReplyDelete